Option 1: Aquametix / Catalytic Carbon / Mineralizer
Option 2: Cerametix / Catalytic Carbon / Mineralizer
Option 3: Arsenic / Aquametix / Mineralizer
Option 4: Sediment / Nitrate / Mineralizer
- Catalytic Carbon – Broadband contaminant removal including difficult to remove contaminants.
- Cerametix – Broadband contaminant removal down to .2 microns eliminating e coli, bacteria, pathogen and very fine particulates most often associated with well but occasionally occurring in city water on boil alerts.
- Aquametix – Broadband contaminant removal including difficult to remove contaminants. Great choice for city water applications.
- Mineralizer – Mineralizes with magnesium, calcium, zeolite and other health enhancing essential elements while also reducing a contaminants. Beneficial for all applications.
- Arsenic filter – Highest arsenic removal capacity of any organic based arsenic removal media. Conforms to FDA regulations.
- Nitrate filter – WatchWater German media for optimal nitrates removal
- Sediment filter – Filters down to 1 micron.