WHAT IS THE HYDR0-RS REGENERATIVE FILTRATION SYSTEM?
- Other filters and systems merely collect and concentrate pollutants – they are unable to remove micropollutants and harmful perfluorinated compounds from the drinking water. These pollutants then become someone else’s problem with the filter or tank media that is disposed of.
- The Hydro-RS system uses advanced oxidation to turn pollutants into CO2, water and mineral acids — effectively, and safely removing them from going back into our sacred earth.
- The catalytic carbon media we use has two physical enhancements. This allows media to have a positive and negative backbone to attract, capture and eliminate contaminants most systems can’t touch. This system can regenerate its carbon to 99% of its original capacity with an affordable $25.00 regeneration packet every 6-12 months (depending on water quality) – This media can be regenerated for 5-7 years and likely longer. After which time new media can be placed for the next 5-7 years.
RO and Nanofiltration - Environmentally Friendly?
Other filtration techniques such as nanofiltration and reverse osmosis have shown massive destruction in the environment with membrane concentrate, as well as adding massive overall management costs.
The Hydro-RS removes this concern for the environment and provides a completely sustainable, easy-to-maintain solution for your household
4 Water Treatment Components in 1 System
- Suspended Solids ≤ 1 micron
- Color and Odor
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Chloramines And Chlorine
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Heavy Metals
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Perfluorocarboxylic Acids (PFCAs)
- Halogenated Organic Compounds