What Do I Need To Know About City Guard?
City Guard is a 5/6-stage whole house water filtration system with customizable filter options to address your specific water needs.
- Stage 1 – Spin Down 50/1 micron Sediment Filter – Prolongs other filtration medias
- Stage 2 – Electro-Positive Multifunction Filter for broad contaminant removal including fluoride.
- Stage 3 – PHA Technology – Pre pH adjustment technology for enhanced capacity and effectiveness of Carbon-ZVI in stage 4
- Stage 4 – Carbon-ZVI filtering for broad contaminant removal including arsenic, PFAs, chromium, etc…
- Stage 5 – Vortexer/Energizer: Comprised of pure copper, glass, and our proprietary harmonizer technology -Essential for maturing your water and introducing life force into your drinking water.
- Stage 6 – Optional Descaling – The NaturalSof or Turbo Descaler reduces scale without removing health enhancing elements and is a cost effective, maintenance free alternative to the salt based water softener. Lasts 10 to 15 years.
Innovative Electro-Positive Technology - Outstanding Performance and Versatility
Ahlstrom-Munksjö's Electro-Positive Filter Media for Water Purification
Ahlstrom-Munksjö presents its breakthrough electro-positive technology designed to meet the rigorous demands of water purification. Unlike any existing water purification media available in the market, this filter utilizes an electro-adsorptive mechanism. The technology capitalizes on the inherent crystal structure of the mineral to generate a strong natural positive charge. This charge effectively attracts the negatively charged submicron contaminants that are commonly present in water. The innovative wet-laid nonwoven technology, featuring a pore size ranging from 1.2 to 1.5 microns, allows the capture of extremely small substances and pathogens. Simultaneously, larger particles are mechanically removed.
Benefits and Applications of The Electro-Positive Technology
1. Performance: The electro-positive filter exhibits an unparalleled ability to remove a wide spectrum of pathogens and contaminants. It surpasses other technologies such as UF/Hollow fibers, carbon blocks, particulate cartridges, and UV technologies in eliminating bacteria, viruses, cysts, endotoxins, polysaccharides, trace pharmaceuticals, colloids, and other pathogens. Even when exposed to a challenge concentration of 1E5 -1E6 CFU/mL, maintains impressive removal capacities, achieving Log 6 level LRV values for E-Coli, corresponding to over 500 billion CFUs of E-Coli removed per square meter.
2. Energy Savings and Sustainability: Exceptional flux rates at lower pressure drops compared to competing technologies with comparable biological removal performance.
3. Product Safety and Taste: Ensures the removal of pathogens and contaminants while preserving the minerals responsible for water taste. Unlike RO systems, Disruptor® eliminates the need for handling “brine” waste water. It also stands out by resisting blockages and maintaining odor-free filters, even during periods of non-use. All Disruptor® grades conform to NSF/ANSI 42 standards for drinking water requirements.
4. Flexibility: Versatile and can be employed as a standalone solution or combined with other technologies based on specific water purification needs.
An Essential Step: The Structured Water Vortexer
Our Vortexer offers an economical, efficient and effective way to structure and energize water for your whole house.
Each vortexer is carefully handmade and designed for optimal toroidal vortexing along with a harmonizing chamber featuring our proprietary technology for broadband energization.
Anywhere water flows, the Vortexer will perform its magic of structuring and energizing utilizing principles which mimic the unequivocal power of nature.
Greenfield Water Solutions has been performing trials all over the world, for over a decade, with the same consistently astounding results. They are used in residential, farm, livestock, dairy, laundromats and much more.
INTRODUCE LIFE-ENHANCING MINERALS BACK INTO YOUR WATER!
Our mineralizer is an excellent choice if you need to introduce life enhancing elements back into your water which have been removed by a salt based water softener or a reverse osmosis filter, or with any existing water filter system.
The mineralizer contains Trappsorb; a porous, amorphous form of Magnesium (MgO) and Calcium. Although it has the same chemical composition as granular products, it is radically different than other MgO-based materials due to its unique outer surface and structure. Composed of a unique manufacturing process, Trappsorb has uniformity and Macroscope pores.
Trappsorb removes Silica, Phosphates, Ammonia, CO2, H2S and heavy metals, as well as neutralizing all acidic water.
(For more info, see Trappsorb brochure.)
- SEDIMENT FILTER: Washable with autoflush feature
- ELECTRO-POSITIVE FILTER: Yearly/As Needed replacement
- PHA PRE-FILTER: Yearly/As needed replacement – $215 or annual regeneration cost $25
- CARBON-ZVI FILTER: Yearly replacement – $140 or annual regeneration cost $25
- OPTIONAL NATURALSOF DESCALER – 10 TO 15 year life span
- TURBO-DESCALER– No maintenance required
- VORTEXER/ENERGIZER: No maintenance – never needs replacing