WHAT IS THE OXYGUARD REGENERATIVE FILTRATION SYSTEM?
- Other filters and systems merely collect and concentrate pollutants – they are unable to remove micropollutants and harmful perfluorinated compounds from the drinking water. These pollutants then become someone else’s problem with the filter or tank media that is disposed of.
- The OxyGuard system uses advanced oxidation to turn pollutants into CO2, water and mineral acids — effectively, and safely removing them from going back into our sacred earth.
- The catalytic carbon media we use has two physical enhancements. This allows media to have a positive and negative backbone to attract, capture and eliminate contaminants most systems can’t touch. This system can regenerate its carbon to 99% of its original capacity with an affordable $45.00 regeneration packet every 6-12 months (depending on water quality) – This media can be regenerated for a decade and likely longer (Lab tested up to 60 regeneration cycles). After which time new media can be placed for the next decade.
RO and Nanofiltration - Environmentally Friendly?
Other filtration techniques such as nanofiltration and reverse osmosis have shown massive destruction in the environment with membrane concentrate, as well as adding massive overall management costs.
The Oxyguard removes this concern for the environment and provides a completely sustainable, easy-to-maintain solution for your household
Maximum Difficult-To-Remove Contaminant Removal
- Suspended Solids ≤ 1 micron
- Color and Odor
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Chloramines And Chlorine
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Heavy Metals
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Perfluorocarboxylic Acids (PFCAs)
- Halogenated Organic Compounds
Increases Hydrogen Availability
Installed By Your Plumber
Unparalleled Customer Service
100% GREEN TECHNOLOGY
NO REGENERATION WASTE
REGENERATIVE MEDIA FOR LONGER SERVICE LIFE
Patented Vortech® Technology - SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT
Vortech® is the world’s most innovative and efficient universal distribution system for water treatment systems, in filtration and softening applications. The design creates fluidity of the media bed and extends contaminant removal capacity; which means less regenerations and significant reduction of water use.