If you own an Under Sink RO without a mineralizer…
- MINERAL CARTRIDGE – The mineral cartridge is housed within a 10” filter housing and outfitted with 3/8” push connectors for easy installation between the storage tank and the water dispenser. Click here for mineral ball content. Cost includes a Water Harmonizing Cartridge – $129.
- COMBO MINERAL CARTRIDGE AND VORTEXOR – This option combines the Vortexor (product to right) with the Mineral Cartridge, (product above), to a create a two stage undersink system to be installed between your RO storage tank and the water dispenser.
- UNDERSINK STRUCTURED WATER FILTER – This solution is designed to replace your existing RO. It is our top of the line stainless steel under sink four stage system featuring dual filtration, vortexing and a Harmonizer chamber. Check it out here.
If you own a standard Under Sink Filter:
VORTEXOR CARTRIDGE: For customers with a standard under sink filter or an RO with mineralization, we recommend the Vortexor which is our vortex flow tube housed inside of a 10” filter housing. The Vortexor is designed to be installed as an add-on to your existing under sink filter system. No maintenance required or filters to change. Inlet/outlet fittings are 3/8” push connectors. Additional fittings for installation may be required depending on installation scenario and are available at a hardware store. The Vortexor can be installed after your filter system or after your water tank for an RO system. Cost includes a Water Harmonizing Cartridge – $169.00
The Harmonizer Cartridge is a great companion to any water filter set-up. It can be placed beside the inlet or outlet water supply line. This sealed cartridge contains a broad array of natural minerals and elements which work to energize water with health enhancing natural EMF which is picked up by the water as it flows by the cartridge. No physical contact with water is necessary for these energies to pass information into water. The cartridge never needs to be replaced and is maintenance free.
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.
- Possible bacterial contamination of low-mineral water