Our filters are designed to remove contaminants such as fluoride and chloramine, along with a very broad spectrum of heavy metals, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. (See list below.) The result is water that is conducive to health and wellness, with improved purity and taste. Since research shows that most people are dehydrated, the major advantage of optimal water quality is obvious: you will experience all the benefits of enhanced hydration.
The GW5 and GW7 models feature top of the line filtering cartridge and structuring components that you can view in this brief demo video
What’s The Difference Between The GW5 and GW7?
- The GW5 serves a small household of two people and contains five 20″ Aquametix filters and a Versatile Vortexor all within a commercial grade multi round stainless steel housing.
- The GW7 serves larger households, filtering, structuring and energizing water with a large capacity commercial grade stainless filter housing holding seven 20″ Aquametix filters and a stand alone Quad Flow Super Charged Structuring and Energizing unit.
- The GW5 or GW7 are high flow systems and will not affect water pressure or water flow.
The Ultimate Whole House Structured Water Filter uses our proprietary AquaMetix Carbon Technology.
Under Sink Add-On Water Treatment
- 2 Stage Under Sink – Dual filtration for optimal contamination removal. Cost $280
If you prefer an upgrade to the 2 Stage Under Sink, go to the product page for the 4 Stage Under Sink to order:
- 4 Stage Under Sink – Dual filtration with additional structuring and energizing features all within a stainless steel housing. Cost $529
How Do Structuring and Energizing Enhance Water?
Typical Installation GW5