Structuring, Energizing, Filtration and Polishing Your Drinking Water At Your Kitchen Sink
The 2nd stage features the AquaMetix filter providing double filtration to ensure 99+% removal of fluoride and other contaminants that may have not been completely captured by the 1st stage filter. The CeraMetix is similar to the AquaMetix with the difference being that the CeraMetix features a washable ceramic diatomaceous earth shell which is beneficial for filtering excessive sediment and debris which is common with well water. Replace filter once yearly. Cost is $59.
CeraMetix features include:
The stats below are based on single pass filtration through a single AquaMetix or CeraMetix filter. With double filtration, stats are improved beyond percentages listed to 99+%:
Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
Filtering Capacity (Each Filter)
If you prefer not to remove and wash the CeraMetix filter every few months, you have the option of ordering an AquaMetix filter for the 1st stage instead of the CeraMetix filter. At checkout please note your preference.
3rd Stage vortexes your tap water using glass spheres and never needs replacement. Vortexng brings water into an informed state which facilitates enhanced cell hydration resulting in many benefits.
Read More About Vortexing
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.
- Possible bacterial contamination of low-mineral water
4th Stage features our Harmonizer chamber The Harmonizer contains a broad array of natural minerals and elements which work to energize water with health enhancing natural EMF which is picked up by the water as it flows by the cartridge.