CERAMETIX® (PRESSURE) CHLORAMINE, VOC, GLYPHOSATE & FLUORIDE REDUCTION
The CeraMetix is the replacement filter for 1st stage of any Under Sink system and for the AquaVas counter top.
Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
CeraMetix® GF filter elements utilize our class leading silver impregnated ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core technology.
The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix® core combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concern. The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time with the AquaMetix® core to improve taste and odor as well as reducing fluoride, chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic, and pharmaceutical compounds. The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts.
The CeraMetix® elements have been tested in accordance with ANSI/NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, heavy metals, pharmaceutical compounds, chloramines and chlorine reduction (Class I). Gravity Filter Ceramic Candles 5”, 7”, 9” and Imperial CeraMetix®-GF
- Pathogenic bacteria—>99.9999% Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform (ALcontrol Laboratories)
- Cysts—100% Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia (ALcontrol Laboratories)
- Sediment—100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories)
- Chloramines— >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical)
- Chlorine— >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical)
- Fluoride— >97% All types—Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride (Envirotek)
- Lead— >99% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
- VOC’s— >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
- THM’s— >98% Reduction (Envirotek)
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc—>98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
- Glyphosate—>99.9% (Envirotek)
- Pharmaceutical Compounds— >95% ANSI/NSF Standard 401
- (Envirotek) Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium
- 5” Slimline—500 Gallons
- 7” Imperial—1200 Gallons
- 10″ Imperial – 1200 Gallons