Greenfield Water Solutions is proud to offer a new, updated gravity feed filter to our product line!
Zero prep required / Sub micron-carbon impregnated / Silver infused / Fits Berkey, Propur, Aquacera and other gravity feed filter systems.
Advanced Filtration Eliminates 99.9999% of Viruses, 99.9999% of Bacteria, 99.99% of Protozoa, Parasites and Cysts. Reduces Inorganic Minerals / Compounds, Heavy Metals, Pharmaceuticals, VOCs, and Broad Spectrum Contaminants
Fast Flow Nanofiber gravity feed filters utilize cutting edge American engineered, American made technology, certified space technology co-developed by NASA:
- Only one filter needed to address concerns – No add-ons or extra filters required – You can order two if your wish but filter will last far longer than any other gravity feed filter available.
- Faster drip rate than a typical ceramic filter.
- Third party tested – Meets/Exceeds NSF/ANSI 42- and 61- standards
- Outperforms ceramic gravity feed systems that require multiple filters (all you need are one nano-flow filter)
- Up to 12 gallons per hour water filtration from a single filter. *Subjective to water quality and source.
- NO priming, NO waiting 24 hours for full flow. ZERO PREP NEEDED.
- No maintenance, slower to clog, and no fragility related issues found with ceramic filters.
- Filters water up to 200 times faster than a mechanical (micron) filter
- Lasts longer, holds 20-25 times more dirt and contaminants than a mechanical (micron filter) capable of removing viruses.
- Large 2 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ Nano Filter with a 5-micron outer wrap
- NO BPA, NO CHEMICALS
The Nano fiber filter has not been tested for fluoride removal. If you’re concerned about fluoride in your water, we recommend the Aquametix or Cerametix gravity feed filters.
Filters up to 2500 with one filter or 5,000 gallons with two filters.
Plugs available for empty filter holes.
Click here to learn how to further improve the health benefits of your water: Handheld Water Vortexer
NANO FLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS