CERAMETIX® (PRESSURE) CHLORAMINE, VOC, GLYPHOSATE & FLUORIDE REDUCTION
The CeraMetix is the replacement filter for 1st stage of any under sink filter.
Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN COMMUNITIES ARE POISONING THEIR WATER SYSTEMS
One of the chief benefits of the Aquametix filter is its capacity to remove the industrial version of fluoride from water. Fluoride occurs naturally in many water sources and is not harmful but the industrial version of fluoride infused into approximately 73% of American communities is an industrial pollutant which is also used an insecticide and pesticide. The FDA, CDC and Water Quality Association of America refuse to acknowledge that the industrial version of fluoride is a poison. The majority of mainstream water treatment companies in America abide by the Water Quality Association stand that the industrial version of fluoride is healthy and necessary for children and adults thus few water companies will offer filtration for fluoride.
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.
- Possible bacterial contamination of low-mineral water
Want to know what is in your water? EWG’S TAP WATER Database or type in: “your city – water quality report”