Structuring, Energizing, Filtration and Polishing Your Drinking Water At Your Kitchen Sink
In the 1st stage is the AquaMetix® filter (recommend for city water), or the CeraMetix filter (recommended for well water). These filters remove toxic chemical compounds and contaminants from the water including but not limited to, chloramines, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals & VOC’s. Replace filter once yearly. Cost is $59.
CeraMetix features include:
Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
Filtering Capacity (Each Filter)
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.
- Possible bacterial contamination of low-mineral water