FEEDING, CLEANING AND PROTECTION BENEFITS:
Feeding, Cleaning, and Protection Advantages:
- Support in Toxin Management: May assist in capturing substances that are considered undesirable.
- Heavy Metals Management: Aids in managing the presence of heavy metals.
- Support in Managing Carcinogens: Can assist in managing substances recognized for their carcinogenic potential.
- Digestive Support: Offers support for digestive health.
- Support for Cellular Health: May contribute to supporting the body’s natural defense against cellular challenges.
- Management of Sugar Levels: Assists in supporting the body’s natural ability to manage sugar levels.
- pH Level Management: Helps in maintaining natural pH balance.
- Antioxidant Support: Provides support against oxidative stress.
- Cardiovascular Support: Contributes to the support of cardiovascular health.
- Immune System Support: Aids in supporting the immune system’s natural functions.
- Support for Cellular Health: May assist in the body’s natural cellular health processes.
- Mental Clarity Support: Contributes to supporting mental clarity and focus.
- Adaptogenic Support: Offers adaptogenic support, aiding the body’s ability to adapt to stress.
- Support for Blood Cleansing: Can assist in supporting the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Cellular Support: Contributes to the maintenance of cellular health.
- Endocrine System Support: Aids in supporting the endocrine system’s natural functions.
- Metabolic Support: Helps in supporting the natural metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Nutritional Absorption Enhancement: May assist in enhancing the body’s natural ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Disclaimer: The information provided regarding the potential advantages of Zeolite is intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a substitute for professional healthcare consultation. The benefits mentioned are based on general research and anecdotal evidence; individual results may vary. Zeolite products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for safety or efficacy in treating, curing, or preventing any disease or health condition. Before adding Zeolite or any supplement to your regimen, it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure it is appropriate for your individual health needs and circumstances.
CATION EXCHANGE CAPACITY (CEC)
Zeolite is one of the only negatively charged minerals in the world allowing it to be able to have what is called a “cation exchange capacity” or CEC. This CEC is the most outstanding property of zeolite making it an ideal detoxifying agent. CEC occurs when two or more positively charged compounds or elements exchange places on a negatively charged host such as zeolite. The most common exchangeable cations found in natural zeolite molecules are calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium which are all building blocks for good health. The ability to release beneficial elements while capturing and binding elements that are detrimental to life makes zeolite an ideal mineral for the selective and intelligent adsorption of toxic elements harbored within the body.
ABSORPTION & ADSORPTION
Zeolite has an open framework molecular structure meaning it is very porous to the point that it can absorb 55% its own weight making it a virtual molecular sponge. The pores extend deep into the molecular strata of the zeolite resulting in a high surface area. The depth of these pores allow for continuous effective absorption. Zeolite’s high internal surface area, physical strength and ion exchange properties account for its exceptional absorption capabilities for heavy metals, radioactive elements and a multitude of other elements harmful to life. Zeolite does not swell as it absorbs. The honeycomb molecular structure allows for the high absorption per weight without losing its structural integrity.
SURFACE CHARGE DENSITY
A very significant and often overlooked property of zeolite is its surface charge density. This charge density is a function of the number of cation exchange sites per unit area in zeolite and the reactivity of the surface. The charge density and cation exchange capacity can vary between the internal surfaces of the zeolite, which are accessible only to small ions and molecules, and the external surfaces of the zeolite, which are accessible to most chemicals regardless of size. A high surface charge density means there are many more cation exchange sites on the external surface of the zeolite lattice. The more numerous and readily available the sites means the faster the exchange can occur. Zeolite is considered a “permanently living” element.
SAFE AND INTELLIGENT PROPERTIES
Zeolite clinoptilolite has a strictly calibrated pore size (about 4 Angstroms – A). This allows a zeolite structure to be absorbent only in relation to ions of micro and macro elements and structures of small sizes (ammonia, hydrogen sulphate, methane, etc, without getting in direct contact with vitamins, amino acids, proteins and other complex organic structures). Which means, that compared to other sorbents which should not normally be taken longer than 2 weeks, clinoptilolite can be used for a long time, since it does not absorb (and consequently does not extract) the above mentioned important substances (vitamins, amino acids, proteins, etc.) out of the body. Zeolite simply cannot absorb them due to a small structure of its channels. Natural zeolites do not get absorbed into the digestive system and cannot get into the blood circulation in their crystalline form. They pass in transit, only interacting with the body on the the selective ionic exchange level when in contact with the blood and lymphatic vessels of the intestinal wall, providing micro and macro elements, collecting toxins and acting as a catalyst in chemical reactions.
HOW TO USE ZEOLITE AS A MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
I have been consuming a teaspoon of pulverized zeolite powder on a regular basis for a over a decade as part of my morning tonic. Before drinking or eating anything else, I mix up my 16 ounce tonic consisting of a couple of tablespoons of salt sole*, 1 tablespoon of zeolite**, pure maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, colloidal silver and structured water. As I consume my morning tonic, I swish the water around to keep the zeolite suspended and add more water at the end to ensure all of the zeolite in the bottom of the glass is consumed. I occasionally add fresh squeeze lemon juice as well. The contents of your morning tonic are only limited by your imagination.
My preference is to use zeolite powder only in its natural form. I consider the terms, “pharmaceutical grade” or “washed” to be gimmicky. I purchase my zeolite in 50 bags packaged as an animal and poultry feed supplement directly from a zeolite mine. I purchase by the pallet because I also use zeolite as a soil amendment. Zeolite can also be added to soups, beverages, bread or cake recipes or mixed with chocolate or salad dressings. It is also beneficial for use in your refrigerator, on your carpets, for oil spills cleanup and as an environmentally friendly de-icer for sidewalks and driveways.
*A salt sole can be created by saturating a glass jar of structured water with a sea salt, preferably, SeaAgri90 or Baja Gold Sea Salt which are the most highly mineralized sea salts in the world.
**Some zeolite detox programs recommend 1 tablespoon 3 x’s daily for 90 days and transitioning to a maintenance dose of 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon daily.
LINKS TO ARTICLES RELATED TO WATER FILTRATION & ZEOLITE HEALTH BENEFITS
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606309/ -anything but zeolite which is an aluminasilicater, an inexpensive, natural alternative.
http://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf- article on fluoridation