STOP SOFTENING WATER!
HOW IT WORKS–A SIMPLE EXPLANATION
This process uses turbulence to cause the pressure to drop (but not as radically as caused by chemical softeners.) Then an alloy, acting as a battery, generates a very small electrical current as the alloy makes contact with the water. It is this current that re-arranges the water molecules.
The primary purpose of the NaturalSof is prevent scale build-up in pipes, on heating elements, appliances and faucets but when water drops are left behind in the open air on glass shower panels or glassware in the dishwasher, it will evaporate leaving behind calcium deposits. These deposits will appear as scale but will be wipe away more easily than prior to the NaturalSof installation.
The explanation above will explain the mechanism behind our successful technology. As water passes through the NaturalSof system it is subjected to a turbulent interaction with a catalytic core made of a proprietary alloy. The dissimilar metals and the water create a battery effect that generates a very small electrical charge.
The electric charge combined with pressure drops creaked by turbulence causes an important change: a percentage of the calcium and bicarbonate in the water comes out of solution and goes into suspension, forming calcium carbonate as aragonite. These microscopic aragonite crystal formations remain suspended in the water and pass harmlessly through the system. Changes in temperature or pH no longer lead to hard limescale deposits since the calcium carbonate has been suspended as stable aragonite crystals, no longer in solution to be deposited as calcite.
The process repeats itself, continually producing new created aragonite crystal formations and thus preventing limescale deposits. Furthermore as this process continues, gradually existing limescale deposits are removed! Because the water is now less saturated with dissolved calcium and bicarbonate, its ability to act as a solvent is increased.
The NaturalSof is an excellent addition to our Whole House Water Filtration and Structuring system.
Not recommended for water containing iron deposits.
1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Showerheads on hard water lose 75% of flow rate in less than 18 months Tankless water heaters failed after only 1.6 years with hard water. On treated water they maintained original factory rating. Operating costs were also 34% less on 20 gpg water.
- Gas water heaters are up to 24% more cost efficient on treated water
- Electric water heaters can accumulate as much as 30 lbs of scale shortening the life of the heating element
- You can use 30% less soap and detergent with soft water. Hard water makes soap work harder.
What about my glass shower door and glassware coming from the dishwasher?
The primary purpose of the NaturalSof is prevent scale build-up in pipes, on heating elements, appliances and faucets but when water drops are left behind in the open air on glass shower panels or glassware in the dishwasher, it will evaporate leaving behind calcium deposits. These deposits will appear as scale but will wipe away more easily than prior to the NaturalSof installation. Over time, old scale deposits in pipes, on heating elements, appliances and faucets will be eliminated and less soap will be required when using your dishwasher and washing machine and also when showering. To reduce chalky deposits on glassware use citric acid granules in your dishwasher.